Subscriptions begin on start date and renew on that same day the following month. To remove a parker you must cancel their renewal prior to renewing. Failure to cancel prior to renewal will result in another month's subscription. Once you cancel renew, the parker will still have access to the parking location through their end date.
In some instances you may want to stop the parker from parking immediately, to do this you must delete their vehicles from the system.
- Sign in using the Business Account manager email/password at www.premiumparking.com
- Confirm you are on the Manager level (Top-left corner should say Manager)
- If you do not see the Manager drop-down at the top-left corner, the profile is not setup as a Business Account manager. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Select 'Products'
- Locate the subscription and select 'cancel renew'
- Select OK when confirming cancellation
No further action is necessary from the Business Account manager.