Individuals who have been certified as completely disabled under state or federal law, and their spouses: 50% discount with eligibility verification by Oklahoma State Parks. For online verification, please email any of the following documents to OSPCustomerService@travelok.com:
- the presentation of a Medicare card issued to an individual prior to their 65th birthday;
- a Notice of Award letter from the Social Security Administration; hunting and fishing license that notes total disability;
- award letter issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs or a document issued by a retirement or insurance board, commission or administration that attests to the individual's total disability; or,
- a physician’s letter, on letterhead stationery, that declares the individual is totally disabled.
- Oklahoma vehicle registration with your name.
The vehicle license plate information submitted to OSPCustomerService@travelok.com
will receive a validated annual permit. An email confirmation of the validation will be sent to the email used to submit your documentation. Please check your Junk and/or Spam folder for a message from email@example.com
should it fail to arrive to you email inbox. Be advised that you must resubmit your license plate information if any changes are made.
If you've claimed your 50% discount pass and included your email information, you will receive an email notification of the upcoming termination with the option to renew and opportunity to update your plate information in the email. Failure to respond prior to the end date will result in termination of your subscription. You may claim a new pass by submitting the following to OSPCustomerService@travelok.com.
Discounts are not offered on the onsite pay machines.
You may also visit the park office at any of the following state parks for them to verify your eligibility.
- Arrowhead State Park (P4614)
- Beavers Bend State Park (P4602)
- Boiling Springs State Park (P4607)
- Cherokee Landing State Park (P4608)
- Fort Cobb State Park (P4609)
- Foss State Park (P4610)
- Honey Creek Area at Grand Lake (P4611)
- Great Plains State Park (P4613)
- Greenleaf State Park (P4615)
- Keystone State Park (P4616)
- Lake Eufaula State Park (P4617)
- Lake Murray State Park (P4601)
- Lake Texoma State Park (P4619)
- Lake Thunderbird State Park (P4603)
- Lake Wister State Park (P4605)
- Natural Falls State Park (P4620)
- Osage Hills State Park (P4621)
- Quartz Mountain State Park (P4624)
- Robbers Cave State Park (P4604)
- Salt Plains State Park (P4618)
- Sequoyah State Park (P4622)
- Talimena State Park (P4623)
- Tenkiller State Park (P4606)
- Twin Bridges Area at Grand Lake State Park (P4611)