Individuals who have been certified as completely disabled under state or federal law, and their spouses: 50% discount with eligibility verification by Oklahoma State Parks. For online verification, please email any of the following documents to OSPCustomerService@travelok.com:
- the presentation of a Medicare card issued to an individual prior to their 65th birthday;
- a Notice of Award letter from the Social Security Administration; hunting and fishing license that notes total disability;
- award letter issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs or a document issued by a retirement or insurance board, commission or administration that attests to the individual's total disability; or,
- a physician’s letter, on letterhead stationery, that declares the individual is totally disabled.
- Oklahoma vehicle registration with your name.
If you've claimed your 50% discount pass and included your email information, you will receive an email notification of the upcoming termination with the option to renew and opportunity to update your plate information in the email. Failure to respond prior to the end date will result in termination of your subscription. You may claim a new pass by submitting the following to OSPCustomerService@travelok.com.