Individuals who have been certified as completely disabled under state or federal law, and their spouses: 50% discount with eligibility verification by Oklahoma State Parks. For online verification, please email any of the following documents to OSPCustomerService@travelok.com:
- the presentation of a Medicare card issued to an individual prior to their 65th birthday;
- a Notice of Award letter from the Social Security Administration; hunting and fishing license that notes total disability;
- award letter issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs or a document issued by a retirement or insurance board, commission or administration that attests to the individual's total disability; or,
- a physician’s letter, on letterhead stationery, that declares the individual is totally disabled.
You may also visit the park office at any of the following state parks for them to verify your eligibility.
Once eligibility is verified, the park office will provide a Promo Code for you to enter on our Mobile App, Website, or our TextPay or CameraPay feature to receive a 100% discount upon checkout. . Click “Have a promotion code?” at the bottom of the page to enter the appropriate promo code and click “Add Promotion”.
Discounts are not offered on the onsite pay machines.
- Arrowhead Area at Lake Eufaula State Park (P4614)
- Beavers Bend State Park (P4602)
- Boiling Springs State Park (P4607)
- Cherokee Landing State Park (P4608)
- Fort Cobb State Park (P4609)
- Foss State Park (P4610)
- Honey Creek Area at Grand Lake (P4611)
- Great Plains State Park (P4613)
- Great Salt Plains State Park (P4618)
- Greenleaf State Park (P4615)
- Keystone State Park (P4616)
- Lake Eufaula State Park (P4617)
- Lake Murray State Park (P4601)
- Lake Texoma State Park (P4619)
- Lake Thunderbird State Park (P4603)
- Lake Wister State Park (P4605)
- Natural Falls State Park (P4620)
- Osage Hills State Park (P4621)
- Quartz Mountain State Park (P4624)
- Robbers Cave State Park (P4604)
- Sequoyah State Park (P4622)
- Talimena State Park (P4623)
- Tenkiller State Park (P4606)
- Twin Bridges Area at Grand Lake State Park (P4611)