This process will increase the group's current billing period balance. Ex: Billing a group manually for their promo code usage, billing a group for a percentage of their sales (if those are the lease terms)
- Login to the Operator Dashboard
- Select Reports > Groups
- Search & select the group name
- At the bottom, select the green Post Payment button
- Fill out form & select Add Adjustment
- Payment Type: Select Adjustment
- Locations: Select the locations that the bill relates to
- Invoice: Leave untouched
- Adjustment Type: Select Increase balance
- Dollar Amount: Set the amount you want to bill the group (excluding the $ sign)
- Notes: Add any applicable notes. These will be visible in the group's transaction history.
The above adjustment will show up like this for the group:
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues.